Let’s be honest. There are always more fundraising ideas and projects in a year than there are hours to get the work done. Not necessarily! You can increase the outcomes of your fundraising team by utilizing the Scrum framework in your fundraising team.
In this webinar, we will teach you how to utilize the Scrum framework in your organization to significantly improve the fundraising team process. Scrum is a decision-making tool for fundraising teams to use to increase the efficiency of fundraising projects whether talking about writing grant applications, managing the iterations of direct mail appeal letters, or managing the input from numerous players that have a stake in successful fundraising efforts.
- How to increase the impact of your fundraising efforts;
- How to increase the happiness of your fundraising team;
- How to utilize Scrum in creating your fundraising plan for the year;
- How to manage large fundraising projects like new special events or grant applications utilizing Scrum; and
- How to facilitate your fundraising team utilizing Scrum.
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can't make it, go ahead and register anyway. You'll receive the recording a little later.
>> THIS WEBINAR WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000 LIVE ATTENDEES <<