Welcome to our maiden SAP S/4HANA Virtual Roundtable event where we explore and dive into various topics including: leadership, program/project management office, functional, technical, integration and S/4 technology adjacent topics. The target audience will vary from month-to-month however all are welcome to participate.
Regardless if you’ve been an SAP practitioner for 6 months or 25+ years; the conversation starters, topics, and discussion are meant to be informal, engaging, insightful, and informative.
A Mindset Roundtable is a free-flowing conversation between SAP practitioners hosted by Mindset Consulting. While we provide the platform, conversation starters, and insight from our experience, the conversation is meant to be for SAP practitioners and those who manage SAP teams and processes. Therefore, we keep formal presentations to an absolute minimum to provide ample time for discussion.
Some potential questions to consider/ponder prior to attending the roundtable:
- Is customer-centricity built into our operations?
- How can SAP S/4HANA enable and/or support our leadership purpose?
- What is our “superpower” and can it be supported or enabled by technology?
- What business/operations challenges do we have today that should be solved/mitigated?
- How has technology evolved since our last major ERP initiative?
Thursday, April 29 10:00 AM in Central Time (US and Canada)
*Mindset’s Roundtables are technically focused conversations designed for SAP Users and experts. Please be aware that vendors and salespeople will be removed from registration in advance of the session. Thank you for your understanding.