On March 26th, 2020 – REFA held its first Webinar focused on the Impact of COVID-19 on the Commercial Real Estate Industry. With so many unknowns at the time and now 13 months later, we are hosting a follow-up program where the speakers will provide insights on the impact of the past year and the key challenges facing the industry in the year to come!
Join Robert Palter and Navjot Singh, Senior Partners, McKinsey & Company, as they present a Market Update.
Paul Ayoub, Chair, Nutter, will moderate a conversation with industry leaders!
Leslie Cohen, Principal, COO, Head of Asset Management, Samuels & Associates
Jonathan Davis, Founder & CEO, The Davis Companies
Robin Lidington, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
John Wolff, SVP, Real Estate Market Executive, Bank of America
The panelists will share their thoughts on:
- Lessons learned
- Most significant impacts of COVID-19 on the CRE industry
- Short- and long-term challenges in the year ahead
- Financing & investment challenges and opportunities for major market segments
- Return to office - what will it look like?
- Urban vs. suburban future trends
- Critical issues and responsibilities for CRE industry members as part of the greater community
Join us for this all-star panel!