Please join us for the North West regional webinar on clinical improvement and GIRFT on 7th July 2021 at 12-1 pm.
This webinar is aimed at non-consultant grade doctors, nurses, AHPs and students. It will give you an opportunity to learn more about GIRFT and how you can get involved in clinical improvement.
GIRFT is an NHS improvement programme designed to improve the quality of care within the NHS by reducing unwarranted variations and sharing best practice between trusts. Importantly it is led by frontline clinicians and is collaborative across the multidisciplinary team.
Presentations will be given by the following speakers who are involved in clinical improvement.
• Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT, national director for clinical improvement for the NHS
• Dr Deb Lowe, GIRFT senior clinical advisor for stroke, consultant stroke physician and geriatrician at Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and NHS National Clinical Director for stroke
• Stuart Palma, national head of Allied Health Professions (AHPs)
• Corrine Power, head of nursing - transformation, Nursing & Midwifery directorate, NHSE/I
• Monica Hugh, GIRFT specialist lung cancer nurse
• Dr Pratusha Babu, GIRFT clinical fellow and PICU ST8 (HEE EoE)