4th of March 2020
10:00 (EST, USA Time); 15:00 (UK Time); 16:00 (Paris Time)
Join us on the 4th of March, for an exclusive presentation of developments in assessing the risk to components and structures of galvanic corrosion and the effectiveness of surface protection systems.
We will demonstrate how simulation can help engineers make better decisions by replacing a “Find it and Fix it” approach with a “Predict & Prevent/Manage” approach, exploiting the ability to predict the corrosion behaviour for a range of structures (such as aerospace components and assemblies) and for different environmental conditions.
In the webinar, we will discuss some key highlights including:
• Discussion on the need for corrosion modeling and how BEASY's suite of corrosion modeling tools can help create more corrosion resistant designs and improve material selection.
• Introduction of BEASY's new atmospheric corrosion modeling technology and the setup of realistic galvanic models.
• Prediction of the location of corrosion sites and assessment of the severity of these corrosion sites.
• Building confidence in galvanic models through validation; using environmental exposure testing measurements to confirm spatial distribution of corrosion damage.
• Advanced topics including cumulative corrosion damage modeling and simulation of coating degradation.
For more information visit: www.beasy.com