Join Dr. Lee Pu and Dr. Nelson Piccolo as they moderate an exciting segment of ISPRES Presents which will offer the perspective to the answers to some of the top questions related to fat grafting seen over the years.
1. What is the best technique for fat grafting?
2. In terms of fat grafting technique, what has been changed in the last 5-10 years?
3. Based on your current knowledge, how do fat grafts survive?
4. For young plastic surgeons, how should they learn a good fat grafting technique?
5. For experienced plastic surgeons, how should they improve their fat grafting technique?
Dr. Roger Khouri (United States)
Dr. Guy Magalon (France)
Dr. Norberto Pallua (Germany)
Dr. Gino Rigotti (Italy)
Register today - space is limited
Los Angeles 9:00 AM
Chicago 11:00 AM
New York 12:00 PM
Tokyo 1:00 AM
Rome 6:00 PM