Join us to hear from Tony Scotti, President of the Chicago, Illinois factory as he talks about leveraging Redzone to lead his team on the frontline as they service the Midwest with the freshest, healthiest and safest of products. Taylor Farms is a premier manufacturer of retail packaged fresh cut produce and are currently ranked as the world's largest processor of fresh-cut vegetables.
In this webinar, learn how Taylor Farms meets today's challenges:
• Digitized (Paperless) Quality Assurance that results in faster audits and happier auditors
• In-line Statistical Process Control to minimize waste before it happens
• Digital audits to drive standard work
• Team empowerment through a digital production system
Here are some surprise outcomes you can expect by digitizing your plant floor:
• An increase in productivity and throughput
• Greater confidence in food safety by connecting the quality and production teams
• Improved customer satisfaction with instant access to accurate product quality data
• An engaged workforce culture through a digitally improved work environment
Learn how a digital production system can enable your connected teams to reach greater levels of productivity, quality, and safety to prepare your company for the digital future.