Presenter: Fr. Kenneth Boyack, CSP, Vice President, Paulist Evangelization Ministries
Pastoral leaders want effective resources to help their parishioners grow in faith. Living the Eucharist, www.LivingtheEucharist.org, has been used in over 1,250 parishes with great success. This Lenten renewal ministry not only deepens understanding of the Eucharist but also helps Catholics relate the Mass to daily holiness, family life, discipleship, parish life, and mission.
During this webinar you will…
• Learn how Living the Eucharist can touch the lives of your whole parish during Lent 2020 through small groups for adults and teens, activities for families, and spiritual growth opportunities for the entire parish.
• See how you can customize Living the Eucharist and use all or any part of this ministry to achieve your pastoral goals.
• Learn about the free training that Living the Eucharist offers to Parish Leadership Team Coordinators in the Fall 2019 and the free training for small group leaders before Lent 2020.
• Find out how Living the Eucharist can fit easily within your budget for Lent 2020 since all the parish pays for are the materials that you order.
• Discover how Living the Eucharist works in bi-lingual parishes.
Living the Eucharist is a comprehensive ministry with several components from which parishes can choose. The key components are: small group sharing, youth group sharing, and weekly family activities. These are ways you can invite your parishioners during Lent to grow in their grasp of the Mass personally, spiritually, and catechetically. Living the Eucharist offers these components over the three years of the Church’s lectionary cycle. This ministry also shapes a parish to think about mission—reaching those who do not know Christ or have grown distant in the practice of their faith. Living the Eucharist is perfectly bi-lingual, so resources available in English are also available in Spanish, www.VivelaEucaristia.org.