Join us for a special edition training webinar on ANSI, square footage and measurement standards.
A high percentage of appraisers measure houses wrong. Are you one of them? Are you one of the few measuring correctly?
We all understand Price-Per-Square-Foot, but no one agrees on what defines a "finished sqft."
Bryan Reynolds and Hamp Thomas will sit down to discuss some big issues and upcoming changes to ANSI. Learn the common errors appraisers make when measuring houses, and how to avoid them.
We will examine techniques for measuring the "tricky areas," like bay windows, dormers, sloped ceilings, stairs, below grade etc.
Other topics include:
- Digital measuring devices
- *Changes coming to ANSI
- Adhering to a standard
Registered attendees will also receive:
- a recorded copy of the webinar and all materials covered in live presentation
- a discount for Hamp's 7hr CE course, ANSI Home Measurement
- 1-on-1 instructor support and Q&A during the live event and by appointment
- **A chance to win a free disto laser measuring device!
Join us for this exclusive 2-hr training webinar to hear from industry experts, connect with peers, and learn from "Mr. ANSI" himself how to measure those tricky areas.
If you have comments or questions about this event, please email our Education Director, Ben Maxwell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (615) 988-6830