* This webinar is for SPC & ISTA Members Only *
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition & The International Safe Transit Association are teaming up for this one-hour webinar on sustainability in e-commerce packaging.
In 2018, the SPC and ISTA conducted an innovation exercise on e-commerce packaging and learned that despite rapid growth and interest in this topic, the broader packaging industry struggles to understand how sustainability and performance metrics can be applied to e-commerce packaging strategies.
This webinar aims to lay the foundation of what brands, retailers, and suppliers should know about:
- The global rise of e-commerce
- Different e-commerce delivery models
- Analysis of what is considered to be 'sustainable' e-commerce packaging
- Discussion of different sustainability considerations and tradeoffs
Note: By registering for this webinar, you will receive an email 24-48 hours after the conclusion of the webinar with a link to the video recording of the webinar as well as a link to a PDF of the webinar's slides.