This webinar aims to debunk myths surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine for cancer patients, and will explore the key learnings for primary care professionals.
It will cover a number of questions, including:
• Can patients on cancer treatment have the vaccine?
• Does it matter when they have the vaccine in their treatment cycle?
• When and where will can patients receive the vaccine?
• What advice do patients need after the vaccine?
There will also be an opportunity to submit questions to speakers throughout this webinar.
• Professor Robert Duncombe, Director of Pharmacy at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Neil Bayman, Consultant Clinical Oncologist at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Sarah Taylor, Cancer Research UK GP and GatewayC GP Lead