This webinar provides an introduction to and overview of SEN provision in primary mainstream schools and is particularly relevant to newly appointed SETs. It addresses the following areas:
• The meaning of inclusion
• Resource Documents & Materials
• Safety Considerations in light of Covid 19
• Supporting pupils during school closures.
• The Continuum of Support Framework
• Collaborative Planning of SEN Provision
• Student Support Plans
• Models of Provision including in-class support.
• Monitoring of Progress
• Record Keeping
Please note that no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund (if applicable). Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so. You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar (if applicable). Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.