TCCU is announcing the addition of a monthly book club. We are a continuing education provider with NBHWC. (#100068) We will be reading one book a month and meeting for one hour to discuss key concepts along with ways to implement what we are learning into our coaching practice. This will be a time of learning and fun! Here are the highlights:
2021 Book Club – Earn 24 CEU’s or 2 CEU’s per book
1. January - Tiny Habits by B.J. Fogg - A practical guide to introducing intentionally small changes that can lead to big results.
2. February - The Heart of Lazer Focused Coaching: A Revolutionary Approach to Masterful Coaching by Marion Franklin
3. March - Listening Well: The Art of Empathetic Understanding by William Miller
4. April - Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol F. Dweck - the book that has changed millions of lives with its insights into the growth mindset.
5. May - Co-Active Coaching, 4th Edition, by Karen Kimsey-House, Sandhal and Whitworth - "The bible of coaching guides" - Stephen R. Covey
6. June - Secrets of Resilient People by John Less - 50 things you need to know to survive and thrive in tough times.
7. July - Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking Skills by Tony Stolzfus -Dozens of valuable asking tools, models and exercises.
8. August - The Deepest Well by Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. – "A frame to both understand and respond more effectively to our most serious social ills.” - New York Times
9. September - The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier - Distills the essentials of coaching to seven core questions.
10. October - Stick with It: A Scientifically Proven Process for Changing Your Life – for Good by Sean D. Young
11. November - Helping People Change: Coaching with Compassion for Lifelong Learning and Growth by Richard Boyatzis
12. December - The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown