Join NDI and over a dozen partnering organizations for a Listening Session to learn from individuals with disabilities, family members, disability service providers and public agency leaders about the current impact of the Coronavirus pandemic. We will hear from the Office of U.S. Senator Bob Casey, who is working on legislation to respond to the needs of the disability community.
*** PLEASE NOTE: If this webinar reaches capacity, you can register for our second session on March 25 at 3PM ET: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hHT-8yXfTe-KRs_atmxGfQ ***
Individuals with disabilities and chronic health conditions are the most vulnerable populations susceptible to the Coronavirus.
Please help us identify the needs, develop solutions and document for Congress/federal officials the challenges of:
1. Access to testing and health services
2. Access to prescription drugs and services part of usual routine
3. Loss of income from furloughs or termination of employment
4. Social isolation and mental health
5. Access to online communication
6. The new normal of virtual life
7. Limited access to needed personal assistance
8. Adverse impact to disability service provider agencies
9. Other aspects of change and their adverse consequences
Real time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For accommodation requests or questions about the webinar, please contact Hope Price at email@example.com.