Model-Based Testing is one of the fastest growing trends in test automation , with an increasing number of organizations achieving the rigour enabled by Model-Based techniques. This webinar considers the promise of modelling for QA, including a demo of how to realise its benefits in practice. Curiosity Director James Walker and Lemontree consultant Tomas Rosenqvist will each discuss their top five reasons to model during testing, before a demo of The VIP Test Modeller will showcase Model-Based techniques in action. Join Tomas and James to see how modelling facilitates:
1. "Shift left” QA, identifying potentially costly bugs earlier and at less cost to fix;
2. Testing agility, automating the creation of test cases, test data and automated tests;
3. Optimal test coverage, using mathematical algorithms to test more system logic in fewer tests;
4. Rapid QA reaction times, updating central flowcharts to re-generate complete test suites;
5. Enterprise-wide collaboration, with BAs, developers and testers working in parallel from easy-to-use models.
James Walker and Tomas Roseqnvist bring years of experience in Model-Based Testing, having collaborated with a range of organisations to solve their testing needs. Both have worked with multiple Model-Based testing tools, and have themselves invented Model-Based technologies . They know first-hand the potential that modelling can unlock in QA, and possess fine-tuned knowledge for achieving modelling success in practice. Their wealth of expertise will be on offer during the webinar, including a live Q&A to help you to identify the best approach to modelling at your organization.
 Capgemini, Micro Focus, Sogeti (2019), World Quality Report, 27-8. Retrieved from https://www.sogeti.com/globalassets/global/wqr-201819/wqr-2018-19_secured.pdf on 30-May-2019.