The world has transformed in the last 6 months. A global pandemic, national social movements to create a just and fair society, environmental crisis after crisis – the list goes on. How do you plan for the future? What do you prioritize and what do you set aside? How do you anticipate what things will be like in the coming year? These are all good questions that no one has the exact answers to - but there is a lot we DO know. In this webinar, we will share with you 4 elements that every organization can use to strengthen its planning. A panel of experts will then discuss how they are using these 4 elements in leading their organizations through crisis response, scenario and/or strategic planning.
• Alexis Cooke, Senior Consultant, The Alford Group
• Jamie Phillippe, Vice President, The Alford Group
• Felicia Davis, President and CEO, Chicago Foundation for Women
• Darrin Goss, President and CEO, Coastal Community Foundation of South Carolina
• Rachel Krinsky, Executive Director, LifeWire
• Michele Stauff, Executive Director, Million Dollar Round Table Foundation