The COVID-19 pandemic has been a monumental challenge for care providers across the United States, with few states under as much pressure as Florida. In partnership with the Home Care Association of Florida and Robert Simione, Director, Financial Consulting of Simione Healthcare Consultants, AlayaCare will host a webinar exploring the avenues of financial relief and virtual care solutions available for agencies in the Sunshine State.
The panel will provide updates on the COVID-19 Support and Economic Security (CARES) Act and the bill’s key provisions, the importance of data capture, and the reports needed to support the relief funding and beyond. The panelists will also discuss infectious disease control and take a look at the best practices for planning scenarios during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kelly Bishop, the Director of Strategic Accounts at AlayaCare will provide an overview on leveraging technology to support these processes and solutions as we move forward into the "new normal" for the industry.
After this webinar, participants will be better able to:
● Access financial relief available in the state’s stimulus package
● Discuss who qualifies for industry aid in Florida and how to apply
● Review the most important considerations from the CARES Act
● Leverage technology to track and report on relevant COVID-19 data
● Review virtual care solutions and reimbursement in Florida
● Discuss best practices for contract tracing, risk assessment and emergency preparedness