In agile we like to say that teams should own their own process by choosing their way of working, their “WoW.” Not only is this true of agile software development teams, it is also true for DevOps. DevOps in the enterprise is interesting because there is more to it that Dev + Ops: we also have DevSecOps, BizDevOps, and Database DevOps to take into consideration, not to mention the realities of support and release management in an established enterprise. Because every organization is different, one strategy, one “process size”, does not fit all. Worse yet, every organization faces a changing environment within which it operates, so not only does it need a WoW that meets its current needs it needs to know how to evolve that WoW as its situation evolves.
• What does it mean to choose your way of working (WoW)?
• Context counts: The Software Development Context Framework (SDCF).
• Choice is Good: Options for tailoring operations, security, data management, support, release management, and business operations.
• Developing a coherent and streamlined WoW for DevOps.
• DevOps coaches
• Agile/DevOps practitioners
• Agile transformation leads
• IT leadership
The webinar will include time for Q&A after the presentation.