Points of discussion:
1) Is the current spike in digital consumption a temporary trend or something that is here to stay?
2) How can brands stand out in this cacophony of digital conversations, are there any do's and dont's?
3) Do you see any perceptible impact on digital spends by brands post-covid-19?
4) Within digital, which are the most effective channels, is it OTT, social platforms, what's your observation?
5) How will traditional platforms like Print adjust to this shift towards digital?
6) What are the three big learnings for marketers from this lockdown?
7) Live Q&A session