Academic staff from the University of Adelaide will present a 45-minute interactive webinar on everything you need to know about our online cyber security programs. There will also be time to answer any questions that you may have live.
In this session, we'll cover:
- what makes the University of Adelaide different?
- cyber security job market and key skills
- academic staff, course curriculum and types of assessments
- technical content that’s covered in the programs
- support services available to you
- entry requirements and how to apply
- fee and FEE-HELP information
- live Q&A.