Lead Sampling in School and Childcare Facility Programs exist in regulated or voluntary forms in over 30 states across the nation. However, as you will see in this webinar, program models, standards, execution, and funding can vary dramatically as states apply creative and rapid solutions to the issue of lead reduction in drinking water.
During this webinar, you will learn about current efforts across the country as well as best practices for executing or expanding successful voluntary or regulated lead sampling programs.
This webinar will cover:
• Different models for setting up voluntary or regulated Lead Sampling Programs
• Sampling procedures and technical assistance
• Remediation management and communication strategies
• Best practices and lessons learned from innovative programs around the country
• Examples of funding structures
If your state is currently designing, expanding, or executing a lead program for your stakeholders, this webinar will prove to be an insightful resource for you.
Please email Erica@120WaterAudit.com if you have any questions prior to the webinar.