Wellness is indisputably having an impact on culture, in addition to how we think about health. According to the Global Wellness Institute, the wellness industry has grown from a $3.7 trillion to a $4.2 trillion market (from 2015 to 2017). Leaders have made considerable strides in utilizing tech to enhance general wellbeing for consumers everywhere, with companies like Peloton, Headspace, and Care/of becoming household names. The wellness industry is booming - and it’s seen massive growth in the startup space.
The wellness landscape has been full of emerging opportunities, and we want to dive into a conversation about how to grow and thrive in this space. Join us on March 18th for a virtual panel discussion on what it takes to build an authentic wellness brand and what it takes to launch and succeed in such a competitive market.
- Developing your wellness product
- Fundraising for your wellness startup
- Differentiating your product from the crowd
- Finding the right target market early on
- Building momentum
- Ruslan Tovbulatov, Chief Marketing Officer at Thrive Global
- Julie Sharmais Co-founder & Chief Content Officer of Wellness Coach
- Toby Hervey, CEO and Co-Founder of Bravely
- Deepak Penesetti MD, Founder & CEO of Session Together