Since the beginning of “Jira” time organizations have been pushing Jira and Atlassian apps to their limits to exploit the open platform and to maximize the utility of the apps. This webinar will cover the following:
• Category definition – Who are the players? How big is the space?
• Use cases – What’s hot? How these apps work? And a model to help you decide to script or take advantage of “pre-constructed” features.
• A spotlight on Code Barrel – Why did Atlassian make the buy and the likely implications for customers?
• Deeper dive on the market – By product (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.) and platform (Cloud, Server, Data Center).
• Helpful hints on selecting the right app for you.
There are 159,000 customers using Atlassian and this category is the fifth largest – find out what’s hot and trending. Make more informed decisions with fact-based, objective analysis from Blended Perspectives.