Jurors are looking for a leader. But how do you show up as a leader in court? There are a lot of misperceptions around what leadership looks like, especially when it comes to trial.
Join Sari de la Motte for this FREE webinar where she'll answer your questions about how to become a leader in court and give you nonverbal strategies you can use RIGHT NOW to up your game in trial.
- When you can lead and when you can't
- What timing has to do with leadership
- What nonverbal cues communicate to the jury that you're the leader
- Ways to command the space
- Why people follow leaders and why they don't
You'll also get a preview of our upcoming Opening Statement Studio class. Seats are limited, register for this FREE webinar today!