Need an instructor to help you with the Listening Test? This live, interactive lesson will prepare you to perform at your best! Learn about the format of each part of the Listening Test, strategies to help you answer questions, essential skills to practice before test day, and more! This webinar is for test takers at all language levels.
- In-depth explanation of the format of each part of the CELPIP Listening Test
- Practice questions for Parts 1-6
- Strategies for approaching each Listening section and different types of questions
- Skills practice: taking notes, identifying paraphrase, eliminating incorrect answers
- Desktop or laptop
- Internet connection (wired connection recommended)
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, or Safari
- Adobe Flash player 10.3 or higher (Mac and Windows)
We recommend joining the lesson at least 5 minutes prior to the start in order to make sure that the audio is working and is clear.
We look forward to having you join this lesson!