This FREE BOLDplanning Emergency Management Thought Leadership Webinar features Oregon's first State Resilience Officer, Mike Harryman.
In this insightful, one-hour webinar, Mike will highlight:
- Awareness of COOP in the Executive Branch of State Government
- Assessment: Knowing Where You Stand
- Getting Started: Policy and Guidance
- Timelines (Eating the Elephant):
- Year 1 (Building the System from the Bottom Up)
- Year 2 (Disaster Recovery)
- Year 3 (Maintenance and Updates)
- Leveraging the BOLDplanning Tool
- Testing (Tabletops)
- Coordination with Legislative and Judicial Branches
Mike has served in his unique and demanding capacity since 2016. His position was created in response to the Oregon Resilience Plan, a long-term planning document with a 50-year horizon.
Whether you're a state resilience executive, a local emergency manager or a private sector continuity coordinator, you will NOT want to miss this timely and informative online learning event.