Date: December 10th, 2020
Time: 3:00 – 3:45 PM CET | 11:00 AM BRT | 5:00 PM MSK | 4:00 PM SAST
Duration: 30 min + 15 min Q&A
For those who register and cannot attend the webinar, a recorded version of the presentation will be available to you to view at your convenience.
This free webinar will provide you with an essential overview of gathering, transmitting, and managing your machine data. Relevant data allows you to provide insight to your analytics and deliver actionable results, improving your business.
• OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) of conveyor belt systems: Optimize your belt loading to increase throughput and help maximize profits
• Increase understanding of material volume to control downstream processes
• Measure material volume flow under harsh conditions
• Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
• Reduce downtime by implementing a contactless and maintenance free solution
• Accurately measure belt alignment and material freeboard to improve belt loading
• Understand the capabilities of well-managed data
• Implement a data-based solution at your operation
We will provide you with an expert view on how to make your business safer and more efficient. We are offering the opportunity to speak with the indurad team after the webinar to discuss each of your unique goals– return on invest is typically less than 1 year.
Who will be speaking?
Speaker is Johannes Hornung, Sales Manager at indurad GmbH. indurad will convey the knowledge of how the iBelt solution solves digitalization challenges being faced by mining operations and heavy industry.