piSCES is an Interreg Ireland Wales funded programme and is working with marine industries to optimise their flexible loads against available renewable energy and time of use market tariffs.
This webinar will discuss the various aspects of the piSCES platform and how it uses Prediction & Machine Learning technologies to put these users at the centre of the clean energy transition. It will also discuss the applications and results being achieved at its trial sites.
The webinar will be moderated by John McLaughlin, TSSG and will be joined by speakers from the project team and trial sites.
- Lesley Griffiths, Welsh Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs
- Sean Lyons, Principal Investigator piSCES Project & Technical Lead, TSSG, WIT.
- Tam Bardell, Energy Development Manager, Port of Milford Haven
- Martina O’Brien, Green Programme Co-ordinator, BIM
- Philip Kelly, Finance Department, Atlantic Dawn Group
- Dr Ioan Petri, School of Engineering, Cardiff University