Refresh and develop your sales pitch in English!
When you know your products and services it’s easy to get lost in details.
You want to focus on what’s really important and say it simply and clearly.
The webinar focuses on the following points:
• Focus on your potential customer
• Which products or services?
• Features, benefits and USPs
• The power of asking questions
• What to focus on (less is more)
• Finishing with a hook
• Handling objections
• Changing the pitch depending on the audience
• Speaking in English versus your own language
The aim of this webinar is to give you the tools to explain what your company has to offer
in a nutshell and with confidence.
The presentation will be in English, but it is OK to ask questions in Finnish as well.
Who is the trainer?
Paul Fairchild, Training Coordinator, PNP Crossing Borders Oy