Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• When to use a syringe driver and it’s benefit
• The risk management issues and the limitations of certain devices
• Care and set up, prime and checking that the syringe driver is ready for use
• Record keeping and documentation of syringe driver use
• Demonstration of the safe administration of drugs via syringe driver devices within the scope of the relevant policy
• Applied practical workstation and simulated practical assessment
• Ethical and legal responsibilities
• Competency framework and theory test
Webinar sessions may be recorded for training and monitoring/evaluation purposes. Acute Training Solutions Limited (Acute) reserve the right to use any session in full or part in the future.
The webinar session will not record any video footage of the attendees, it will only record audio. Any reference to an attendee will be by name only, no other data will be used to identify any individuals other than an employee or representative of Acute.
Please advise an Acute representative at the time of booking if you do not agree for you or your colleagues for whom the session has been booked, to be recorded and this function will be switched off.
Acute also reserve the right to delete any webinar recordings at any time.