Join us for an on-line training session to learn all about the new Cold to Cosy Homes Cumbria service, and how it can help your clients, service users and people in your community.
This free service offers clear advice and practical help – including free draught proofing and energy-saving equipment, LED bulbs, advice on energy tariffs and referrals for other improvements.
This short session will give you a thorough understanding about the service, what it offers, how to refer your clients or people in your community, and what the process will be for them.
· What the Cold to Cosy Homes service offers to householders
· Who is eligible for the service
· How to refer someone by phone, email or online
· How to help someone get an advice call booked in or support someone by being present (for those who need assistance)
· Other ways for you to help people to access this support
After the session, you’ll have all the information you need to spread the word about this fantastic free service and make sure the people you support can benefit from it.