The global pandemic hit the economy and our workplaces fiercely and suddenly in mid-March through the end of May. It seems logical that we could then transition back out of it in 10 weeks. Unfortunately, as we’re all experiencing, disaster recovery doesn’t work that way. It is at least a year-and-a-half process back to some sort of new normal (whatever that means). Your leadership needs to change with the recovery too.
During this webinar you’ll learn about the 4 phases of disaster recovery, which one we’re in now, and how you—as a CEO, vice president, or director—can continue leading your people to meet their needs now and in the future. You’ll also walk away with a better understanding of why you and your team need more resiliency and focus than ever to emerge from the disaster as strong as ever.
- Why it’s critical to capture lessons learned during times like these
- Prioritize the weaknesses revealed in your organization and create action plans for resolving them
- Why you need to lead from your values now more than ever
- Why now is the time to keep high expectations
- Re-think your meetings to be even more effective
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can't make it, go ahead and register anyway. You'll receive the recording a little later.
>> THIS WEBINAR WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000 LIVE ATTENDEES <<