M-Enabling Virtual Leadership Briefing: “A New Reality for Digital Accessibility”
How pandemic challenges trigger new trends that anyone involved in digital accessibility needs to know. A three-part webinar with leading innovators and advocates on digital game changers for Persons with Disabilities in a virtual world:
• Digital Accessibility Innovation, Leapfrogging into the Future.
How the acceleration of information technology innovation & the emergence of new user interfaces will support a more inclusive digital world.
• Interview with Vint Cerf, VP & Chief Internet Evangelist, Google by Frances West, Founder, FrancesWestCo
• Reimagining Smart Inclusive Communities
What does society want from digital contents & services, what is expected from Corporations, Governments, Civil Society, Academia, Cities.
• Interview with Caroline Casey, Founder & Creator, The Valuable 500, by Debra Ruh, CEO, Ruh Global IMPACT
•Panel Discussion, moderated by Debra Ruh, featuring:
o Suzanne Montgomery, VP, Compliance & Chief Accessibility Officer, AT&T
o Karen Tamley, President & CEO, Access Living
o Kyle Shachmut, Assistant Director, Digital Accessibility Services, Harvard University
o Dan Ball, Director, Global Connectivity & Access Policy, Facebook
• The Best of 2020 Digital Accessibility Innovations
Reviewing the hottest accessibility innovations in 2020 and their current and upcoming applications.
• Lightning Talk on “Game-changing Accessibility Innovations” by Peter Korn, Director of Accessibility, Amazon Lab126
• Panel Discussion, moderated by Steve Tyler, Director of Assistive Technology, Leonard Cheshire, featuring:
o Larry Goldberg, Senior Director and Head of Accessibility, Verizon Media
o Megan Lawrence, Ph.D., Senior Accessibility Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
o Rachel Sanford Nemeth, Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
Please complete this short M-Enabling Virtual Leadership Briefing Survey at https://bit.ly/32jJdyg