Climate Week NYC Event
Hosted by Rocky Mountain Institute and Spherical Analytics
Imagine if influencers, policy makers, CEOs or institutions likes banks were empowered with irrefutable, real-time climate data and a trusted climate intelligence resource. Imagine where we would be if we could see emissions in real time, use that data to inform planning, and tell, in real-time, if our actions are having impact. Although a system for producing accurate, timely, and actionable data on global GHG emissions across all sectors does not yet exist, the data does and there is a growing groundswell to use it for total decarbonization.
Join Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) and Spherical Analytics (S|A) for a discussion on the need to make emissions visible and actionable, and the ways to make it happen. Panelists include representatives from RMI, S | A, Oil & Gas operators, Financial institutions, and other NGOs.
• Deborah Gordon, Senior Fellow, Watson Institute, Brown University
• Anthony Cottone, Senior Director, Strategic Ventures, OXY Low Carbon Ventures
• Chathurika Gamage, Manager, Methane Initiative, Rocky Mountain Institute
• Scobie Mackay, Managing Director, Macquarie
• Chris Rezendes, Chief Business Officer, Spherical Analytics
• Felicity Underhill, General Manager, Future Fuels, Origin Energy
Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) — www.rmi.org
Spherical | Analytics — www.sphericalanalytics.io