Each year the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issues the Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) final rule, which details important policy changes and reimbursement updates for the upcoming year.
Join us to discover what changes are scheduled for implementation on January 1, 2020 and how your facility will be impacted.
- Review of the important changes to Medicare outpatient coding and billing requirements for 2020
- Analysis of significant APC grouping changes for 2020 to include a discussion of comprehensive APCs and additional packaging provisions
- Identification of the top operational challenges’ hospitals will face in 2020
- Review of changes to hospital outpatient quality requirements
- Discussion of other key changes related to coding, billing and reimbursement for outpatient services