Join us for this online event dedicated to digital, green and communication skills for mentors & trainers in construction apprenticeships, organised by the European Builders Confederation (EBC) in relation to the project CONDAP and in the framework of the European Vocational Skills Week 2020.
CONDAP is a project co-funded by the ERASMUS+ programme for the period 2018-2021, which aims to enhance the skills of mentors in construction apprenticeships, bringing together construction and learning specialised actors from five European countries.
The event intends to highlight the crucial importance of supporting the skills development of the construction workforce in the light of the renewed current and future challenges faced by the sector, and to demonstrate how CONDAP course and pedagogical resources can contribute to bridge the gap between training offers and employers’ expectations.
Agenda in a nutshell:
- Introduction by the European Commission
- Presentation of CONDAP online course and its learning units (Energy efficiency & Sustainable Construction; Digital Construction; Communication skills)
- Panel debate: Quality VET - Empowering construction trainers and small entrepreneurs for a sustainable built environment
- Workshop on CONDAP learning material
- Launch of the Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) supporting the enhancement of construction mentors’ skills