In this webinar you will learn about the common design patterns used in Microservices Architecture as well as the pros and cons of using microservices instead of monolithic applications. More specifically, we will discuss these points:
• What is In Scope for a Robust Microservices Design?
• Scoping Your Microservice via the Bounded Context
• Scoping Your Solution's Microservices Architecture
• Cross Cutting Concerns
• The Facade Pattern
• Naked Objects Pattern
• Dealing with the State
• How Can I Maintain State?
• Micro Front-ends (a.k.a. MicroUI)
• Design for Failure
• Embedding Databases
Presenter: Mikhail Vladimirov, Director of Curriculum Architecture
Duration: 1 hr.