We have long talked about change in L&D, but last year the pandemic forced everyone to act. One year on, and still in the middle of change, we have to ask – are we moving in the right direction? How much of this change has been carefully thought out and how much just a reaction to a sudden need to move online?
In this session, Donald H Taylor will draw on research including his L&D Global Sentiment Survey 2021, to suggest that generally L&D has worked hard in the pandemic, but not always effectively. He will show there is evidence that this is a great time for L&D, and that some practitioners will be using this year to build a new way of working, on solid foundations.
• What L&D rejected in 2020 – and what it returned to
• Does L&D now have the right focus?
• Why L&D should be more important to organisations than ever
• Building a new future for L&D – practical steps
• Spotlight on survey results for Sweden