Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• Explore statistics and myths about Autism
• Define what is meant by term autism
• Identify the difference between Autism and Asperger Syndrome
• Explore the Triad of Impairment
• Identify characteristics of people with autism
• Explore how autism impacts upon behaviour
• Identify strategies to work with people with autism
Webinar sessions may be recorded for training and monitoring/evaluation purposes. Acute Training Solutions Limited (Acute) reserve the right to use any session in full or part in the future.
The webinar session will not record any video footage of the attendees, it will only record audio. Any reference to an attendee will be by name only, no other data will be used to identify any individuals other than an employee or representative of Acute.
Please advise an Acute representative at the time of booking if you do not agree for you or your colleagues for whom the session has been booked, to be recorded and this function will be switched off.
Acute also reserve the right to delete any webinar recordings at any time.