This webinar covers the basics of the Corporate Standard, the most widely used standard for companies and organizations to measure and manage their GHG emissions.
Participants can expect to gain knowledge and skills in the following categories:
1. GHG Accounting and Reporting Principles
2. Business Goals and Inventory Design
3. Setting Organizational Boundaries
4. Setting Operational Boundaries
5. Tracking Emissions over Time
6. Identifying and Calculating GHG Emissions
7. Reporting GHG Emissions
All participants will receive a certificate of course completion after actively participating in all course sessions.
Special Offer: For a limited time, receive a free recording of the Scope 2 Training Webinar after completing this Course, and a bonus 20% off the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Online Course.
Discounts are available for university students and employees of NGOs or government agencies. Groups of 5 or more receive 10% off each registration. Students must present proof of enrollment. Please contact Chelsea Babcock at Chelsea.Babcock@wri.org if you qualify for a discount.