- What are QIs? Why do we need them/how do we use them? Their role as decision-support tools in health care
- How does one go about developing them? E.g., Talking with key stakeholders, clinicians/patients/families, getting expert opinion on what we should measure
- What data do we have in Canada with which to generate these QIs?
- Talk about interRAI data, interRAI as an organization
- Very briefly how we get the data that are captured in home care (e.g., how assessments used for clinical use can also then be used for research and evaluation)
- Some of the QI rates across provinces/territories—actual % in different places and how we think about these numbers, what they tell us and don’t tell us