The Board clarified policy within the SARA Manual, and tabled for an upcoming electronic vote the policy adjustment to better align professional licensure disclosures with the Federal Regulations regarding disclosures and notifications effective July 1, 2020.
Please join us for an in-depth discussion of the actions of the May 2020 NC-SARA Board Meeting, the proposed timeline for implementation of any modifications, and when the next version of the SARA Manual will be available.
Moderator: Marianne Boeke, Director for Policy Research and State Support
• Lori Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, NC-SARA
• Rachael Stachowiak, Associate Director of N-SARA, NEBHE
• Christina Sedney, Director of Policy Initiatives and W-SARA, WICHE
• Wanda Barker, Director, Education Technology and Multistate Cooperative Programs, SREB
• Sara Appel, Multi-State Collaborative on Military Credit; Midwest Student Exchange Program Manager, MHEC
The recorded webinar, answers to your questions and the slides will be available on the NC-SARA website after the event. Be sure to register so that you will be notified of when the recording becomes available.