A Live Client-Acquisition Webinar featuring Bill Cates
FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
12:00p Eastern 11:00a Central 10:00a Mountain 9:00a Pacific
What you do (or don’t do) to grow your business today will show up 3 to 6 months from now. If you put off working on client acquisition, you may be digging a deep whole in your business.
Do the current conditions mean you have to do things a bit differently? You bet! But you must never take your eye off client engagement and business growth.
In this just-in-time virtual session with Bill Cates, you will discover:
* Why now is a time to be BOLD about your value and how advisors are growing their business during this perfect storm.
* How to differentiate yourself in a sea of sameness and how to talk about that differentiation that is attractive to prospects.
* Why you want to increase engagement with your current clients to generate unsolicited referrals.
* One critical strategy to determine if you are referable in the eyes of your clients and centers of influence.
* How to promote the possibility of introductions when you know now is just not the right time ask for them.
* One powerful way to suggest introductions that is totally sensitive to what’s going on in the market/economy.
* Three effective methods of securing virtual introductions to new prospects.
* What other successful financial professionals are doing to grow their business during these trying times.
While the principles of client acquisition have not changed, today’s environment demands that you reconsider some of your methods, so you can continue to bring your important work to the people who truly need you.
Come ready to take lots of notes and ready to put the ideas you receive into result-producing action.