The largest economies in Latin America have performed poorly for five years in a row (2014-2019). Some have even called it the “lost half decade”.
While there are promising signs of growth in Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Central America, there are plenty of questions troubling investors.
John Price and Americas Market Intelligence will dive into these concerns in this webinar, focusing on:
• What to expect with FDI and capital flows into Latin America in 2020
• Whether the Bolsonaro administration will successfully reform Brazil’s economy and attract investment
• Why AMLO’s policies are likely to keep driving capital out of Mexico – and the likelihood of a recession
• How Argentina’s economy will be affected if the Peronists return to power
• Why Peru’s emergence from its constitutional crisis shouldn’t impact investment much, if at all
• The bright spots in LatAm’s economy in 2020 that should attract investors
Beyond these and several other broad concerns, AMI’s practice leaders will also offer 2020 projections for a variety of specific sectors in Latin America, addressing:
• The opportunities that will surge forward next year in the payments and fintech sectors
• Key growth drivers in LatAm’s logistics sector
• When – and where – infrastructure investments will return to Latin America
• The consumer services sectors that will be severely disrupted in 2020
• What to expect in LatAm healthcare: the problem spots and the growth areas
Sign up now for a revealing, insightful look ahead at what 2020 holds in store for Latin America so you can plan more precisely and fine-tune your strategy for the upcoming year!