Like most 21st century industries, farming is also undergoing a digital transformation. Technical advances such as using drones for crop monitoring and experimenting with laser and camera guidance in identifying and removing weeds are becoming more widespread in the United States. As Farmers are becoming more technologically savvy, the bureaus that represent them must also learn how to digitally transform to better serve their members’ needs.
Our webinar upcoming webinar will help farm bureau leaders:
• Identify trends affecting farmers management of their farms and crops
• Learn new tools to engage, track, retain, and increase membership in their respective bureaus
• Build an online engaged community
• Enable automation that allows your staff to focus on member issues
• Allow members to engage from their mobile devices