Join the Shared-Use Mobility Center (SUMC) for this two-part event to learn about planning and implementing mobility hubs—places where people can seamlessly connect with multiple modes of transportation in a safe, comfortable, and accessible environment. This will be followed by interactive discussions about strategies in developing mobility hubs to expand mobility options and provide community services in different contexts.
Attendees will hear from speakers from the United States and Europe, who will share their diverse experiences developing mobility hubs. Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in breakout room sessions discussing common challenges and sharing practical resources to overcome these hurdles and promote mobility hubs in their own communities.
- Sharon Feigon, Executive Director, Shared-Use Mobility Center
- Moderator: Alvaro Villagran, Program Manager, Shared-Use Mobility Center
- Danielle Kochman, Mobility Planning Manager, San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG)
- Jasna Hadzic-Stanek, Transportation Planner, City of Minneapolis
- Joy Massey, Program Manager, TransForm
- Rebecca Karbaumer, Project Coordinator, City of Bremen (Germany)
This webinar is the first in SUMC’s Path to the Virtual Shared Mobility Summit series.
Visit SUMC’s website, subscribe to SUMC’s Mobility Hubs Newsletter (http://eepurl.com/dPCjab), or follow SUMC on Twitter @SharedUseCntr for announcements of all our upcoming events.
Note: Registered participants will receive a link to the webinar part of the event upon registration. A separate link to join the breakout sessions will be sent to all registered participants closer to the date of the event.