Ohio's state biennial budget process is now in full swing, but what does this budget mean for pregnant women, infants, toddlers and their families? Join us on Friday, March 12th from 10:00 - 11:30 AM as we provide stakeholders with an update on the state biennial budget and what is needed to ensure that young children and families remain a top priority in the budget. During the meeting, you will have the opportunity hear from the following esteemed panel in addition to some special legislative guests:
- Director Maureen Corcoran, Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Dyane Gogan Turner, Chief of the Bureau of Maternal, Child and Family Health at Ohio Department of Health
- Reem Aly, Vice President at Health Policy Institute of Ohio
- Zach Reat, Director, Data Management and Analysis at the Health Policy Institute of Ohio
- State Senator Louis Blessing
- State Representative Allison Russo
The discussion will be facilitated by Lynanne Gutierrez, Assistant Director and Legal Counsel of Groundwork Ohio. We hope you will join us for this important conversation to learn more about the state biennial budget and how to engage with Ready, Set, Soar Ohio's throughout the process.