Fireside chat: A live question and answer discussion on best practices in early years’ literacy instruction
Listen to Niamh Watkins (President of Literacy Association of Ireland) chat with Dr Tara Concannon-Gibney (Dublin City University Institute of Education) and Dr Jennifer O’Sullivan (Marino Institute of Education) about what matters in early years’ literacy instruction.
• What are research based best practices in early years’ literacy instruction?
• What matters in teaching phonics/comprehension/vocabulary?
• How to embed early literacy skills in meaningful contexts?
• How to plan for best practice approaches in the classroom?
• What matters in teaching literacy in the first term in early years’ classrooms?
Refunds Policy: Refunds up to the start of the event. No refunds after this.