Trade shows - are they still important for the travel industry? After all, they are a big investment and dying out... or are they?
Join us in this interactive webinar to understand and discuss the value of participating in a travel trade show in this era of online connectivity, specifically the upcoming 42nd PATA Travel Mart - PTM 2019.
We will review some of the most commonly asked questions about PTM and travel trade shows. In just 30 minutes, you will learn:
- Why travel trade shows are important, now more than ever
- Types of trade shows and choosing the right one for your travel business
- Pre-matched appointments: the preferred model for trade shows and how it works
- Hosted Buyers: what this means, benefits and our selection process
- PTM Sellers: what this means, benefits and booth allocation/floor plan
- PTM 2018 post-show report and business impact
- What to expect at PTM 2019: Nursultan (Astana), Kazakhstan, discounted airfares and hotels, complimentary tours, estimated costs and budgeting tips
- Ways to increase your exposure and maximize your opportunities at PTM
- Why PTM is one of the best ways to leverage your PATA affiliation/membership
- Sarudha Netsawang, Director - Membership
- Puangthip Chotipantawanon, Director – Events