COVID has changed every aspect of our professional lives, including networking. With up to 50% of professionals feeling anxious about returning to the office and needing ways to reconnect with everyone in their network as well as 1 in 4 workers wanting to change jobs once things open up again, networking is as critical as it ever has been. However, many professionals still struggle with keeping in touch with their network or knowing what to say when making new connections online. This webinar will provide you with tips regarding creating, improving, and leveraging LinkedIn, whether you are searching for a new job, wanting to reconnect with co-workers before going back in person or looking to expand your network for greater career growth.
We will discuss the following:
1. Why LinkedIn is a critical networking and branding tool post-COVID
2. How to leverage LinkedIn moving forward
3. An outline of how your LinkedIn profile should be organized and presented
4. Guidelines on how to present yourself
5. Leveraging LinkedIn recommendations in your job search and on your resume